1. My niece, Freya, at the Lambeth Country Show. She's an ice cream fiend, so she's easy to bribe for photos. Will work for food.
2. Shooting images for Fowlds Cafe, they have the best coffee in South London. Enjoying getting back into work, it feels good.
3. Morning light on the plant in my new attic bathroom, which is finally finished.
4. Having a go at propagating one of my succulents, in an attempt to rescue a plant that isn't fairing so well.
5. Rory's tiny, messy hands while she eats. The sight of her sitting in her high chair and her little legs dangling underneath gets me every time.